Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.


Butte County Family Law Blog

How to divorce an obstinate spouse

In a perfect world, you and your spouse agree that the marriage no longer works. You negotiate a way out. Next, you file the documents jointly at the appropriate California court. However, this isn’t a perfect world. What are your options when your spouse won’t...